No announcement yet.

cIV MPDemoGame Bake Sale & Icebreaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never be associated with a monthly fee game....But that's a whole rant in itself.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Very nice work UnO!
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        I will never be associated with a monthly fee game....But that's a whole rant in itself.
        You'll retract that statement when they find a way to make Civ a MMOTBS, you can't even deny it.
        GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Ass

You'll retract that statement when they find a way to make Civ a MMOTBS, you can't even deny it.
          You do know you're talking to someone who has not, and will not be buying Beyond the Sword, right?

Civ is not irresistable.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

You do know you're talking to someone who has not, and will not be buying Beyond the Sword, right?

Civ is not irresistable.
            The force is strong with this one it is.
            GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

And to you too skro - er - I mean D-O!
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Just figured I'ld pop in and mention, I've finally got off my ass and moved my Halloween stuff off ye ole MZO and onto it's own.

Link in sig. Though it's still very rough right now.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                  X