Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UnO throws out some pumpkin bread.

I'm still waiting on my Wolf meat...

Anyone else here have any plans at all for Halloween? Or is it too early for you normal folk to discuss such things?

My poor neighbors...
    Attached Files
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I love the attention to detail with the skull actually being dented. Very nice!

My friend usually throws a big halloween party. We build a haunted house in his basement, walk kids of all ages thru the maze and usually end up chasing someone onto the lawn with power equipment. Good fun good fun.

Good pumpkin bread BTW.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Looks like I'll have some extra time. Anyone for a round of brownies?
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Mmmm...brownies...

Extra time, eh? I could use a hand makin' stuff....

(which, blame any delays on Team Merc on my absence due to my obsession)

Real rough pic of work in progress... The lower half will be glued in place, and thus move when I talk. Assuming any kids actually get that close.
          Attached Files
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

In honor of the Alpha Centurian victory over Team Banana we have a special on Banana Muffins, topped with Alpha Centaurian star sprinkles. You have the choice of chocolate or cream cheese frosting.

$1.25 each

enjoy

Comment

Pass.

Don't like chocolate, and being lactose intolerant means the words "cream" and "cheese" are guaranteed to turn my stomach.
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Well. Feel free to stick around. We do also feature raisin cookies and a nice pumpkin bar.

I am still looking for that "wolf meat" and can't find any on the "Market Days" order form. Are you sure you have seen that somewhere else?

Halloween plans - It seems that people get ready for this earlier and earlier. I came home yesterday to find that my lovely wife has started to decorate the fireside lounge.

Comment

Decorating has taken a new meaning at the UnO household:

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

muffin?

Comment

Oh, con...they'll see "decorating"...they'll see.

I think I'm the only one with any clue the real scope of what it's going to be this year. Wife...kids...neighbors...none quite understand. Yet.

Come 10/30 and the lighting test/photo shoot, they'll all understand.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Maybe you need your own OT thread here UnO
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

OT? I take offense at that comment. This bake sale is very much part of a greater game related plan.

Speaking of I am proud to start serving Tajadas. Enjoy.

Uno, I am looking forward to your pix.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                            OT? I take offense at that comment. This bake sale is very much part of a greater game related plan.
                            So the whole Poly community can enjoy the tremendous effort UnO puts into Halloween Banana Boy

Comment

Sure. But, I am sure UnO would have found another way to let us see he awesomeness if the Bake Sale was not here.

Would you like some coffee cake, maybe an Americano?

Comment

Both please

Comment

Working...
                                X