cIV MPDemoGame Bake Sale & Icebreaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Refugees are welcome here.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Now serving Snoopy369's Fudge Pact brownies. Yes that's pact like an alliance - this is a civ related post.

Current topics of discussion include vacations as Paddy just got back from one and I'm leaving on another.

Comment

What's a vacation?

I will be taking my normal absense at the end of October, however.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Does this help?

va·ca·tion /ve??ke???n, v?-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vey-key-shuhn, vuh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
            –noun
            1. a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, preceeded & followed by periods of intense work to allow for said suspension.
            2. a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended.
            3. freedom or release from duty, business, or activity.
            4. an act or instance of vacating.
            –verb (used without object)
            5. to take or have a vacation: to vacation in the Caribbean.
            [Origin: 1350–1400; < L vaca-tio-n- (s. of vaca-tio- freedom from something; see vacate, -ion); r. ME vacacioun < AF]

—Related forms
            va·ca·tion·er, va·ca·tion·ist, noun
            va·ca·tion·less, adjective see UnOrthOdOx

Comment

Im starting a vacation as well but not going anywhere unfortunately.

The 15 year starts marching Band practice next week, so Im homebound. But the 12 yr old and I plan on doing some catfishing locally.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Keep an eye out for some bones for me.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

EDIT: question posted elsewhere

UnO,
                  I'll see what we can hook for ya.

Comment

For those of you with your eyes to the skies we have meteor showers coming up this weekend and then a rare shower on Sept 1.

And to celebrate this we have cookies made with star anise. mmmm.

Comment

Well, any of you vacationers find me some bones, or am I going to be forced to make them all myself...
                      Attached Files
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Sorry no shallow graves found, just a few small bass.

Comment

I just noticed something new about one of the players in this Demo Game. Nugog seems to have become a Staff member of Apolyton. Either that or nugog has a terrible infection.

So, to celebrate I baked up a batch of warm Nugog Nana Nuggets. At 5 for a $1 you can't beat these tastey bite sized banana bread muffins.

On a darker note, UnO - you might be in luck. The sherriff Deputies were around asking questions to the local creepy prev preditor. Maybe we'll find something buried under his deck soon.

Comment

Please send half a dozen of Nana Nuggets to Nugog and half a
                            dozen of (you know) to UnO, and put all on my account.

Best regards,

Comment

The kitchens are busy today.

Comment

We should have some wolf meat next week. Put it between two slices of banana bread and you have an exquisite treat!
                                GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
                                X