A question for the gays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the gays.

This was inspired by the Zombie Apocalypse thread. Let's say most of humanity was wiped out and you found shelter on an island thus saving you from the Zombie Apocalypse and the other survivors included a disproportionate number of hot chicks. Remember, all the guys are dying in order to save their girlfriends so you end up with just a few guys and a lot of chicks. Would you "take one for the team" and step up to bang the chicks or would you stick to your gut instincts and remain gay? You wouldn't have to always be straight but since you are a guy and there is a shortage of guys your "input" is needed to help repopulate the species. What do you do?
    I prefer being gay but getting off is getting off so I'd bang a few members of the oppisite sex to save humanity.
    6.25%
    No way! I'm going to remain true to myself and those chicks can go **** themselves.
    3.13%
    I might bang a few but mostly I'd remain gay.
    6.25%
    I'm not gay and would love to bang hot chicks.
    75.00%
    I only bang bananas.
    9.38%
    Last edited by Dinner; June 13, 2007, 22:33.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Option 1 was supposed to say bang lots of chicks. If you are a female then just switch the genders to make them appropriate.

Comment

Dumb thread.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Answer the question! Do you remain entirely gay, do you screw a few chicks to help repopulate but remain mostly gay, or (unlikely) do you decide to just bang chicks. If I was a gay guy I'd start banging all comers but I admit as a straight guy I want to bang the hot chicks anyway.

The question is do you decide to fill other roles or do you step up and bang the chicks to help repopulate?

Comment

well since im bi... meh. ill bang.
          pieceâ„¢
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Most gay guys have had a lot more female sexual partners then I have, or likely will ever have.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There's a tribe in Africa where all the men are gay. They marry and impregnate the women, but otherwise the men live seperate from the women and prefer homosexual ewlations. Male children are taken into the men's compound to "learn how to be men" at age 8. Is that what you were thinking of Oerdin? What prompted this interest?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                There's a tribe in Africa where all the men are gay. They marry and impregnate the women, but otherwise the men live seperate from the women and prefer homosexual ewlations. Male children are taken into the men's compound to "learn how to be men" at age 8. Is that what you were thinking of Oerdin? What prompted this interest?
                I call bull****.

It pretty much takes all of your southern bigotry into one nice story. Systemic black gay pedophiles.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sawbones, who has slammed the South in past threads getting called a bigot... and more!
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There's a tribe in Africa where all the men are gay.
                    I heard about them, they're called the Bukkake

Comment

Yup, true that, and they predominantly keep goatses.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I remain gay no matter how many times I've got to "take one of the species". I self-identify as gay, I'm attracted to men in ways no woman can match. Having sex with a woman wouldn't suddently de-gay me or make me temp-straight. Sexual orientation is about who you are, not about where your penis goes.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I could do it if I got something in return, like free food or something
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

They'd have to raid a supermarket to find turkey basters
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

southern bigotry
                              big·ot·ry

Pronunciation[big-uh-tree]

–noun, plural -ries. 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

pot...kettle...black
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X