No announcement yet.

Vox in Verse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looke at what Aeson poste in the Civ3-PtW emocracy Game-Archive threa . I foun it so funny I crie an my face turne re ; an my boss eman e to know why I laughe in his meeting. I coul not have explaine that the letter ' ' ha been banne . An how coul I possible have explaine this?

from Pikesfan:

Our Go , like a oughnut, has three inseparable Parts/Persons:

Go the Father, who is the cake.
    Go the Son, who is the icing.
    Go the Holy Spirit, who is the oughnut hole.

Goo times. Goo times. I ream of the ay that Gathering Storm rops something as funny as that in this threa .
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

FYI, I tossed out a suggestion within GS for someone to author a "Stories of SpineBreaker" or something similar, since he figured into several notable early game events. There was one nibble, so hopefully one day we'll get the real goods on his adventures, as opposed to the poetic, yet imprecise tellings from Vox.

Comment

Poetic?

I actually it was kinda rough and the dialogue was on par with George Lucas...
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
        X