X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Invasion Continues

RP: ( or is it? )
    Banana Invasion Continues

Team Banana continues to spread it's cultural influence in ways that cannot be contained by this game's world or even Apolyton. Team Banana has been called to question on the Chiquita Terror connection. Which we deny any knowledge of. Team Banana was honored with DQ's May Blizzard of the month - the most excellent Banana Cream Pie Blizzard. Which we claim full knowledge of and responsibility for. Now the Banana invasion continues. Get ready to convert to our awesome banana-y-ness in you grocery store.

The Hostess company has seen fit rightfully restore the original flavor of the Twinkie to banana cream. Amanda Reid is a big fan of all things banana-y and she thinks that the banana Twinkie seems a bit healthier. Of course it is healthier! Of course it is better! Amanda claims to taste the familiar vanilla cream Twinkie "underneath" the banana. Of course! All things are under the banana!

Hostess sells 500,000,000 Twinkies a year. Team Banana is sure that you, or someone you know will bring this Team Banana Twinkie into their homes.

Read the proof of our awesome banana-y-ness.

Enjoy!

Vivu La Banano!!!!

/RP
    Last edited by Daddy-O; June 13, 2007, 10:23.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Vivu La Banano!
    Last edited by Will9; June 13, 2007, 14:41.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Rally cry corrected and updated.

Vivu La Banano!!!
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

RPTeam Banana, promoter of violence?

As accusations still swirl around Team Banana and potential ties to the Chiquita debacle. With Chiquita now being sued by victims in their elleged ties to terrorism, it has become obvious Team Banana has been seeking other means to 'promote' their 'business'.

New evidence is emerging that Team banana may indeed have ties to acts of violence around the world. Sketchy reports of violence towards children have risen in resent days.

Meanwhile the entire banana industry has been accused of creating an illegal cartel.

As if these were not enough, even reports of them endangering puppies have recently come to light.

Amid the controversy surrounding the banana, some have even come to embrace a less violent-related alternative.

/rp
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

RP:

UnO,
          Who paid you to post this?

It is sad when simple discipline is considered "violence against children" Lies and propaganda.

On the puppies...
          It is true they were found in a banana box.

"Whoever left the pups there was heartless, they would have died a horrible death from starvation as they hadn't been left any food.

"How can anyone do such a thing?"

The puppies were left in a box of nurishing cancer curing bananas. Team Banana wants you to know that we did not endanger these puppies but would also like to applaud the humanitarian that left them in a box obviously once full of this most wonderful fruit. Maybe the puppies ate the bananas. Maybe the puppies are alive exactaly because of the bananas. Maybe the puppies were caught STEALING the bananas! Team Banana believes the truth will come out.

On the issue of this so called violence free "Indiana banana". This sounds like the work of Con and that Pawpaw cartel. These are the same people that slipped footage of Pauly Walnuts eating a Pawpaw into the Sopranos. You should watch who you take money from UnO.

/RP

Nice. I had to sign up thediplomaticbanana as a trial subscriber to FreshInfo.com to read this. You have interesting reading habits.

I will post it here so others do not need to sign up for fruit spam. Mmm Banana Spam...
          Banana cartel probe steps up
          EU regulators will be looking into a suspected cartel of banana wholesalers before the end of the year, news agencies have reported.

The regulators are expected to target the five biggest banana companies – Chiquita, Del Monte and Dole of the United States, plus Noboa of Ecuador and Fyffes of Ireland – on suspicions that they ran an illegal cartel for some five years, EU officials have said.

Two years ago, the European Commission carried out unannounced inspections at banana and pineapple importers in the UK, Belgium, Germany and Ireland.

According to the wire reports, the Commission alleged the companies of having “shared confidential data about volumes and prices” of imported bananas to fix prices at artificially high levels and divide the lucrative EU market among themselves.

After a two-year investigation, The Commission has come to the conclusion that there is no evidence connecting Apolyton's Team Banana to the cartel. However, the Commission suspicions on bananas are believed to be more concrete and the companies involved may be sent formal charge sheets as a first move towards potential fines – which precedent suggests could reach 10 per cent of annual sales.

Those firms involved would have the opportunity to defend themselves.

The companies will then have several months to defend themselves.

Fyffes told FPJ it would make no comment.
          Last edited by Daddy-O; June 13, 2007, 12:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
            [color=yellow][b]
            You have interesting reading habits.
            You don't know the half of it...
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

After a two-year investigation, The Commission has come to the conclusion that there is no evidence connecting Apolyton's Team Banana to the cartel.
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

[color=yellow][b]
                RP:

UnO,
                Who paid you to post this?
                I did of course, those Mercs will do ANYTHING for gold, just ask E_T...............
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

Vivu La Banano!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Don't ask. Just stumbled on this...

You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Oh no! Not Killer Diller!

Comment

Oh no! Not Killer Diller!
                          Arrrrgh!

They have discovered the evil one!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

RP:
                            We will not be stopped! The Banana invasion continues.
                            /RP

Comment

Working...
                            X