No announcement yet.

Victory at the Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure that Donegeal could have taken a fourth skirm, btw. Wasn't he down to something like .9 health?

Of course, had we had a fourth skirm next to the Voice, I doubt you'd have left him in there all alone.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

No... he was something like 1.1 or 1.4 after the last one...

A fourth Skirm might have taken him, and no... I dout we'd have left him alone if there were four.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Excellent

This is a great read
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I estimated that we should win versus 3, so left just him defending. Earlier you had had as good of odds and not attacked (at the beginning).

JM
          (Actually, there was a site I went to, which I can't find now, which had a calculator where you put in strength and modifiers and numbers of troops and gave the percentages and result. I actually think you were lucky to damage him as much as you did)
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

This one?

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yeah, I think so.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

(How noobish was it to use it?)

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Dunno, it seems ok
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                  X