Weird stuff you want to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird stuff you want to do

I have a lot. Just anything that has weird excitement to it - that's what I want to do.

OK, like just now, I got this idea I should be able to play a trumpet, and you know that Pink Panther theme? I'd like to play that with a big band in some city. No announcements, nothing. We are guerilla big band. We come and go.

So right there, we're stopping traffic and everything. As the track progresses, I start taking my clothes off. So I'm playing this trumpet, getting nude bit by bit. As I hit the high notes, well, at that point I'm naked and I just let the trumpet squeel. Then when it's done. I put on my clothes and we leave.

Don't ask me why I find this appealing. I just feel like playing trumpet naked to masses of people.

So what do you want to do right now?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Oh God, not again
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Or I could ambush expensive restaurants. I would be a French lover playing the accordian. Street musician, doing these love songs, with a touch of spy game in it, like mysterious stuff. I'd just come from the bushes, naked, with my accordian. Start playing, go from table to table.

I got tons of these, it always includes music, total strangers, nudity, in and out. But with class.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Well don't get your willy trapped in the accordian, whatever you do

Yeah, definitely a WTFP moment...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dude, that's not how you play the accordian, except maybe if you sit down.

Maybe in my former life I was a French pervert. You know, this guy who was always walking in the bank of the river that flows through the city, in the fog near the bridge. Then when lovers walk by, I used to go, "vous aiment mon exposition ?" and then open my long jacket and.. expose. Then they'd be like 'NOOOO! We've been nudified!' and I'd be smiling slowly but widely and vanish back into the mysterious fog.
          In da butt.

Comment

A French pervert? You must have broken even karma wise, because you've come back as a Finnish pervert
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I bet you were a bobby in the former life, patrolling the same area. You never caught me, but you were utterly disgusted at the perversions I had. "Sir, put your member away. Sir! In the name of the law...", but I always escaped laughing. Is this why you are still stalking me in this life?
              In da butt.

Comment

Could be, could be
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I want to have sex

Comment

Pekka, you should take trumnpet lessons.

Live the dream!!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I've always wanted to do something with my Credentials of Ministry.
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

my weird stuff I want to do I won't post here, as it's illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          my weird stuff I want to do I won't post here, as it's illegal.
                          Such as..uh...ealing-stay from a asino-cay?

Comment

Working...
                          X