No announcement yet.

8 Year Old Indian Serial Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecthy, you went to China, right? Stayed there for a while? Did you make a thread about it? I'd like to read if you did.. about your time there. Or maybe you have a blog?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sloww, the response was totally nonsensical but I'll remove it if you ask me to very nicely

Pekka, I travelled for a few weeks. What I was on about the other day is that to learn that language you'll have to invest some time, so it's not like "soon I'll be able to speak Chinese too"

Comment

Thank you. I've said MUCH better things that that.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ecthy, that's actually not why I brought it up But it reminded me of it. This isn't some sudden plan though... I've studied China as a country for some while now, got it in my minor and would like to continue language studies. I wanted to learn some Asian language, so it was going to be Japanese or Chinese anyway, even if there was no money involved, but since there is, I pick China, language spoken by so many.

And yeah, I figure it'll take a long time until I'm even able to say something more than Ni hao! I tried to get in last year but the course was full, so I've waited a whole year, 4 semesters for the basics to begin again. I'll have it for a whole year, some of it is intensive, then I've graduated already but if I continue my studies furhter, I'll take this and continue as long as I can. If not, well, I'll try to find a way to study it anyway in the language center.

I don't even know how long it takes to have some sort of realistic ability to speak some, as in you can go there and you'll get along, you can shop, talk basic stuff, get around. But I have time... and also I have the memory slot for one one more language that I can take seriously. I'm not expecting to get by even after this one year though. Maybe after two years I could survive. I don't know.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
            We're dispensing with all the inconvenient stuff about actually finding out whether he's guilty, I see.
            It's okay, it's just infanticide

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              Sloww, the response was totally nonsensical but I'll remove it if you ask me to very nicely
              Now I want to know what the sig said that got Slowwy so riled up.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I was pretty much just harrassing the Ecthmeister.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

aww, oh well.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    I will strangle this kid myself if no one else is up to put down the devil boy. We'll see who wins, I'm bigger, I'm stronger and I can strangle a kid. He doesn't have **** on me. And I don't know him. It's like uuh, how can you do it? LIke I said, I don't know this deviant devil boy, but it's obvious we need to get rid of him and never speak of it again.
                    Like others already said, very young children always are quite prone to violence. Of course only a small number actually gets to kill, but if you remember your own childhood at all i trust that you are no stranger to extreme anxiety, fear, rage etc.
                    Of course when it did kill it should have had been treated, immediately. Covering it up obviously did no good at all. The child would still have had to live with what it had done- easier said than done- but at least it would not have become a serial killer.
                    Calling it "devil boy" only shows total lack of understanding of the issue.

Also when a similar subject had come up on another forum i remember people mentioning children armies in south asia. There very young children make up the most carefree mass murderers, precicely because they are not of the view that they are doing anything wrong.

Comment

kids should be trained before they kill.. not afterwards

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Child soldiers are usually drugged and brought into the life the hard way.

This toddler is the devil boy. No one tells him to kill. Ohh did the little boy feel fear and anxiety, oh poor boy. What about with the second murder, maybe he felt angry then. The third one? Maybe just for fun?

This kid needs to be strangled to death, period. Ohh poor serial killer boy, ohh poor him. No, f him up the a and let's make him disappear into the dark jungle.
                        In da butt.

Comment

there are some really messed up kids out there

some have parents that train them well

other's don't care, then they go on to do monstrous deeds

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My own view is that virtually every child could have killed, provided that some parameters of its life enabled it too.
                            You may have heard of fierce antagonism between siblings which do not differ much in age to each other. This is due to the fact that when a new child is born, its infant sibling has no ability to cope with its feelings of loss of his/her state in the house as it had been viewing it with its childish capabilities. Thoughts of killing a sibling actually most probably are the norm, and not the exception, in older siblings which are only a few years older.
                            Now from having murderous thoughts (which do not mean much to a 2 year old for example; murder to such a child does not appear "evil") to actually acting on them is probably a very small distance to cover, and would be more influenced by parental supervision rather than anything else.

Also, although as i said obviously only a small amount of children do commit murder, a far greater amount has had thoughts of it, which in the future can cause other issues.

Comment

Great insight. We had no idea that people have thought about it, but small amount actually do it.

Dude, this isn't normal. ONE murder isn't normal, and multiple murders sure as hell isn't normal.

This kid goes to jungle for a trip to see a special monkey who has a message... but he never returns.
                              In da butt.

Comment

(i liked the jungle trip and monkey part)

Well ok, my point was that you cannot judge from the OP story if this child had anything "abnormal" to begin with. If its parents had been more cautious then it probably would not have had killed. Now from then onwards, since it killed again, obviously it was not exactly on track to re-examine its ways, but what do you expect when the parents actually covered up the whole thing?
                                Make no mistake about young children: they only care about their own self. If for whatever reason they feel extremely threatened, and see murder as a solution, why be surprised that they will actually try to commit it?
                                Parents should be at least somewhat knowledgable about the realities of infant life, at least to the degree of trying to comfort their infant's jealousy/rage etc, and protect the younger sibling as well (by not leaving it unattended).

Comment

Working...
                                X