Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess GS and AC have voted YEA.

Other teams?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Do I hear an offer?
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Vox has officially voted to open the forums without restrictions.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Vox, Horde, GS, AC = 4/7 teams vote for open forums
            no sig

Comment

Will the forums open this weekend then?

Comment

Sarantium votes "Yes"
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I think Snoop can declare the forums open now...
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

But only Vox and AC have voted. Everyone else is just "leaning" in that direction.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

The Horde is officially for opening the forums
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Mustard
                        In GS so far it's all Yes votes (Open w/o restrictions).
                        Is this official yet?
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

So, Vox, AC, Sarantium and Horde are officially for opening the forums.

Snoopy just need to find the keys (I suspect they might be lost after so much time since closing the forums )..

Comment

HM is the only one who can state GS' vote officially, anything I say has no authority.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                              Is this official yet?
                              The poll was a one week poll, and ends today, so yes, it is now official.

Comment

RP:

Our beloved leader the Addled Platypus has been moved to a secured location. His health is not an issue and rest assured he is alive and well.

Unua Sekureco Oficiro nugog has assured me that I carry the office Voco De La Banano. Fed1943 remains the Mastro Turn Ludisto.

In light of these events and the general mood of the world around us, on the question of opening the public forum, Team Banana votes - until further notice - a definitive

That is all.
                                /RP
                                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
                                X