Time to open the public forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that Spam, RP, or the real Con?
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Aren't they all essentially the same?

"Life is nothing more than a play and how well you do depends upon how well you act."

You can quote me on that
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I see.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

When will the team voting on this take place?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

According to latest rumors it is already taking place in GS and AC..
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

The Horde has finished voting already.

(Very democratic and just. One man, one vote. At the moment I'm the Man )
              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Stop ripping of Terry Pratchett.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

He didn't invent that line, he just borrowed it while it was en route to my mind.
                  Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

In GS so far it's all Yes votes (Open w/o restrictions).

Comment

In AC it goes like 5/1/1 (YEA/NAY/Abstain)
                      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Actually you paraphrased it. The line goes:

"One man, one vote. The Patrician was the man, he got the vote."
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I think if the forum is opened (and I thinkwe only need one more team to vote to open it to have a majority, right?) then it would be slightly fairer if we gave a few days notice before allowing people to post things out here. It will allow some people to right some interesting articles to publish if they want without news getting out too fast.

Comment

Team Banana has not officially voted yet. Have any teams voted?

I do not have an objection with Krill's suggestion on setting a date to open the forum.

Comment

If the forum is opened, is direct (private) contact between teams who have not met in game still banned?
                              I'm assuming it is but I wanted to check

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                                I think if the forum is opened (and I thinkwe only need one more team to vote to open it to have a majority, right?) then it would be slightly fairer if we gave a few days notice before allowing people to post things out here. It will allow some people to right some interesting articles to publish if they want without news getting out too fast.
                                Let the spin-doctoring begin!

Which team is Beta on again?

Comment

Working...
                                X