• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all dead, right?

yea, for some reason, it seems that all the pbems died... awesome
    South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
    Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

It seems we're down to just the ancient empires PBEM now. Less and less are playing PBEMs these days since the move from EVRO...

Comment

well Eurisko will be abscent for a long time.

Aic dissapeared....................................... .....

and Voltar says we have to wait him. he is fixing his HD situation.

Comment

I'm still here.

Comment

Do things usually fall off at the start of summer?
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

They usually halt DURING summer.. not before
            "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

What a shame, seeing that that hard core still seems interested. Aic and Eurisko's disapearance have done a lot of damage, but it shouldn't kill them all? But it shows that we've come to a state where all players are valuable, almost irreplaceable. Maybe we could help each other and fill in the gaps as far as possible?
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

If our remaining one dies.. I suggest we create ONE PBEM, which we choose the scenario by a vote... and we play it, remembering all the years of civ2 PBEM we've had together and enjoy every single minute of it.. I want this to happen so that the inevitable decline of civ2 will be epic and glorious, not sad and quiet!

I know this may seem dramatic, but it would be great! Although, it would be nice to have a 2194 with Pablo, Stephan, Eivind, me, Alejandro and FiGu. Would be really old school Oh, and I'm not talking about 2194 v2..

Comment

Hmm I'm still around, though I dont have much time or interest for PBEMs nowadays to be honest. I'm more into other games and single playing civ2.
                  "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                  It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Would there be enough interested in opening up a Colonialism PBEM with a roleplaying element? Perhaps bringing back an element of roleplaying might restore interest in PBEMs. I don't neccessarily mean having to write 1000+ words on a character based in the game every turn, but the use of images, engaging diplomatically as the leader of the civ you're leading.

Comment

Originally posted by Saladin23
                      Would there be enough interested in opening up a Colonialism PBEM with a roleplaying element? Perhaps bringing back an element of roleplaying might restore interest in PBEMs. I don't neccessarily mean having to write 1000+ words on a character based in the game every turn, but the use of images, engaging diplomatically as the leader of the civ you're leading.
                      Yes, I've always wanted to do that when everybody does it. We did that in the old Vendetta PBEM and we are doing it to some extent in Napoleon. A shame that not all people want to do that.. If everybody isn't roleplaying, it loses its importance.

Comment

I AM BAAAAAAACK!
                        As some may know my comp went fubar a while back, it took me some time to get up and running but then I realized my MGE copy is long gone somewhere, so I got a fresh one from ebay it is now installed, patched and NO-CDed, im good to go! I hope we can resume our PBEMs
                        Last edited by Voltar; June 8, 2007, 15:12.
                        "Live Long and Profit"

Comment

Working...
                        X