X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy
    well done to team Banana on your Victory
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Hmmm... I thought pulling out of a game before it is over resulted in a loss by forfeit.

Comment

Who said we quit?
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Talk of counting score and ending the game gave me that idea. But don't take what I say too seriously.

Comment

Yep time to start up a BTS pitboss

Congrats Banana!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Talk of counting score and ending the game gave me that idea. But don't take what I say too seriously.
              Oh that was me. I thought I missed a post somewhere. I was just laying all options on the table, and giving AC - I mean the RKs - the option to walk away before they are humiliated. Maybe it should have been posted more like this...

And thank you to con for accepting Team Banana's obvious dominance.
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Would be a pity to abandon this game after all the time invested by everyone.

Comment

that the game has been moving so slowly even before these problems means that we've been wasting a ton of time that people invested already.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                    that the game has been moving so slowly even before these problems means that we've been wasting a ton of time that people invested already.
                    ditto
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I see.

Comment

• Um. I was just kidding guys. Come on let's finish this game. Where are we with a fix?

Comment

• We need snoopy or the other admin to reload the game back to the previous patch, and do the password fix thing.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To be more specific, and as Gyathaar posted in the Teach Alex thread over in the pbem forum:

to take it step for step..

- open game to where you can play
                            - hit shift-alt-d
                            - enter the admin password, press ok
                            - delete all the **** in the password field
                            - press ok
                            - save game
                            - patch up game
                            - load the last saved game
                            - hit shift-alt-d
                            - put the admin password back into the password field
                            - press ok
                            (- save if you like)
                            - end turn
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm sorry, i'm still unable to fix it ... I'll PM gyathaar for some help in a bit. Aeson hasn't been checking his PMs I guess...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I reinstalled cIV and i still am getting a no terrain bug....oh well
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X