Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or even simpler, just make the dam saves auto updateable...............
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

That sounds so simple that the installer should do that by default automagicly.
      Exactly. The more stunning is the fact that making the installation to do it automatically is something that a programmer can implement and test in like 10-15 minutes.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Indubitably.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
          Indubitably...
          ... my dear Watson.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

we haven't gotten the save yet, why isn't this issue fixed?

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              we haven't gotten the save yet, why isn't this issue fixed?

JM
              Dunno. I think snoop has been busy.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Well, since I've been largely incommunicado all week, couldn't have picked better timing for this to happen.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                  Well, since I've been largely incommunicado all week, couldn't have picked better timing for this to happen.
                  Indeed. We have two Horde members on Holiday right now also.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Ya good time for me too, Ive got a serious case of the "I don't give a crap about CIV" this week.

I haven't even bothered buying BtS and Im not sure I will........................
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Exchanged quick messages with snoop last night. He has not had a chance to reset the password using the dual install. (I think he is too busy with his spy activities... )

So, he said we could play the turn using 1.61 and pass the game on. But I would rather NOT do that. To start with - I will have tp go back and do a reintsall, and secondly, the next team in line will face the same problems. So sooner or later we ned to have an admin do the password reset thingy.

If Ok by others, I suggest we just hang tight.

Comment

Hang tight!

Comment

well done to team Banana on your Victory

shall the next game be in pitboss?
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy

shall the next game be in pitboss?
                            Absolutely.

Comment

Isn't it already?
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

If necessary, I did keep a 1.61 dual install during my BTS installation, and could use it to play the Merc turn.

However, I agree there's not much point. It needs to be upgraded soon. (And I'd rather have my 1GB drive space back. )

Comment

Working...
                                X