• Time
  • Show
Clear All

not us mate
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

I can read
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

ahh yes indeed...

when we stated there was no rush as we were away etc, we did not expect the team with the save would just stop playing
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Forgetting to play the turn is a sin!
          The Great Yang will pwn you for that!
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Merc may have to go over time, sorry. We don't seem to have a lot of people around at the moment. Hopefully we'll get it out soon, but Vox probably shouldn't plan to receive it within 24.

Comment

I am away at a conference until Friday late night.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Umm, again only one turnplayer @ Vox?

Comment

So the game is stalled for 5 days because one small team has no-one to hit end-turn. And they did the same last turn too ...

snoopy? isn't this the moment to intervene?
                  http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

ignore that one

Comment

Yeah, good scrambling on Vox's part

Comment

*cough cough*

Comment

thats a nasty cough, you should go see a doctor

Comment

GS will be using the extension this turn - I had no time to play yesterday and want some input before sending later today.

Comment

Horde may go over this turn. We have crapped our pants and need to decide down which leg we'll try to shake the turd...

(Or it may just be to late to play here, but I would never use such a lame excuse )
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Our team has patched our Civs.

Now we can't open the save.
                                Admins need to convert the save to the newest patch.
                                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X