Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Horde may spend more than 24 hours on this turn. Mostly because my house is full of relatives over the weekend.
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

hmmm...

sent to us at midnight last night, I work today, heading out of town till the 5th once I get home.

I'll attempt to get to it before we leave, not sure the rest of the team's plans. But, we might need a break for the holiday. (yeah, stupid American holiday)
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        hmmm...

sent to us at midnight last night, I work today, heading out of town till the 5th once I get home.

I'll attempt to get to it before we leave, not sure the rest of the team's plans. But, we might need a break for the holiday. (yeah, stupid American holiday)
        Holiday break sounds okay to me. Resume on Thursday?
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Better not, we were going quite slow for past week already.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

It's not so stupid!

How can a holiday about letting people do their own thing - mostly celebrated with beer and fire - be stupid?
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
              How can a holiday about letting people do their own thing - mostly celebrated with beer and fire - be stupid?
              Cause I was the first one to show up to provide first aid to a fellow who decided to make his own fireworks in his garage, while having partaken in plenty of beer, and managed to turn his leg into hamburger, then sued me since it was obviously my lack of proper care that resulted in him losing the leg.

Besides, ever since I got my current job using the real stuff, fireworks aint much fun anymore.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Real stuff being what? Missiles? Artillery pieces?
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

Cause I was the first one to show up to provide first aid to a fellow who decided to make his own fireworks in his garage, while having partaken in plenty of beer, and managed to turn his leg into hamburger, then sued me since it was obviously my lack of proper care that resulted in him losing the leg.

Besides, ever since I got my current job using the real stuff, fireworks aint much fun anymore.
                  What a thankless bastard!

Lyrics to Thankless Bastard here

Make sure to scroll down.

or I could just post the appropriate verse here...

...A couple days went by and I can upon a guy
                  Who was choking on a piece of meat
                  Well, I grabbed his chest and I gave it a squeeze
                  And he spit the meat at my feet

Well, I saved his life, but I broke his rib
                  I stood there proud in my lobster bib
                  He was nice at first, then he changed his tune
                  He said "You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon"

He was thankless bastard, don't know why
                  He was thankless bastard, I should've let him die...
                  Last edited by Daddy-O; July 3, 2007, 13:42.
                  Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                    Real stuff being what? Missiles?
                    Yes.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Wow, that's probably classified info anyway..

Comment

I have it, and will try playing tonight.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Take your time. The Horde will be unavailable for a few days. Both Team Leader (paddy) and turn player (me)will be unavailable over the weekend due to RL issues.
                          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

I can play the Horde's turn if it would help....
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by bongo
                              Take your time. The Horde will be unavailable for a few days. Both Team Leader (paddy) and turn player (me)will be unavailable over the weekend due to RL issues.
                              the Horde are available to play...

but we do not have the save
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Oh, come on! 5 days for a turn?!

Comment

Working...
                                X