This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RP:
    Now, let's not confuse our leader with a librarian.
    /RP
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Been very busy last couple of days - I'll get to the turn today, but it might not be until tonight.

Comment

due to a technical error (work) the save has not been played

we hope to have this fixed in the coming hours...
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

In clear english: I just had an offline weekend and Paddy didn't have my phone number so he could call and tell me to play the #¤% save...

Sorry about that, now I know the save is in, it will be played ASAP(in less than 7 hours from now, still an hour until work is done for the day, need to pick up the little guy in kindergarten, shower, have dinner, go to the firing range...)
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by bongo
            go to the firing range...)
            shhh! They don't need to know you are practicing.....

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Bin T. Nothing received as of yet in the Team Sarantium gmail box.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I sent it to the right adress now
                BT
                http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

lol
                  no sig

Comment

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Looks like we're gettin it on the weekend again...

I ain't makin no promises, but I SHOULD be able get to it sometime Sunday.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Sarantium?
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

its only a day, be a bit patient
                          http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                            Sarantium?
                            We are still debating some "stuff". We will send it in a few hours.
                            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

bT seems a bit too eager for my liking. Be patient. Think over the option we gave you.
                              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Think over the option we gave you.
                                Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X