This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    Indeed, I've already reminded them a few times ... as Kata says, there's not a lot I can do more beyond loading the save myself, and that is not supported by the majority of teams as far as I can tell
    Are you looking for a vote?

Because this is getting tedious. Other teams are more than attentive to quick play - and if they have gone over - it has been just a bit over 24 hours - with a notice that they will be doing so - or it has been due to the patch glitches.

I agree with Kata: Hercules - play the turn.

And Jon - the end of the weekend has come and gone.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Umm, I work nights and days (parts) right now, and did not find the time to play yesterday.

I am going to sleep now, and if it isn't played when I wake I will see about playing it.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Ok someone send me it.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I sent it on to Herc.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Storm will be going over by a couple of hours. Paddy, I will email the save about 8am Sydney time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godel
              Storm will be going over by a couple of hours. Paddy, I will email the save about 8am Sydney time.
              cheers, thanks for the heads up - will try to be available
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                Ok someone send me it.
                Thanks Hercules!
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Storm will be going over by a couple of hours. Paddy, I will email the save about 8am Sydney time.
                  any chance you can send the save now, as my taxi is due in 10 mins...

cheers
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sorry mate... just got your post after I emailed the save; but not in time for your request. Hope you have a good day.

Comment

Sorry mate... just got your post after I emailed the save; but not in time for your request. Hope you have a good day.
                      cheers mate

the day is coming together quite well even got home before the sun went down

I have sent you a private message, have a look
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Geeze UnO. What's holding you up from playing the save....???
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I have been very sick the last few days and am on antibiotics etc-rest of team seems to be AWOL-too much halloween candy or maybe the boogieman?? -so thats why the turn is slow on us
                          A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• Thanks Slade. Hope you are feeling better. In case you were not aware, your quasi-illustrious quasi-leader UnO puts a lot of effort into Halloween. I did not expect him to be around - hence my post.

Thanks again for picking up the slack for your team. That's why it is a 'team' game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                              Geeze UnO. What's holding you up from playing the save....???
                              I wonder.

Trying to get the video editted up to suitable viewing. But, weather kinda sorta forced us to tear down all night Hallween night and into Thursday. So, I was awake from 5 AM Wed morning to 9 PM Thrusday night getting things in for the '60 MPH winds' that were supposed to come in this morning.

This bright, sunshiny, calm morning... Stupid weathermen.

Glad its moving again and that someone covered for me.
                              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I don't check these forums at all since the game usually takes such a long time between turns, and just rely on receiving the save from the previous team to my email to notify me to play. I am currently the main turn player for Vox, and so far I believe I've played all ~20 turns since I started playing for Vox consistently on time.

Thus I was surprised to find 175 BC arriving in my inbox just today, after the last save I received being 225 BC. I never received the 200 BC save. I do apologise for the delay which was experienced last week, but I think that Vox can hardly be blamed for the delay if teams do not bother to forward the save to all turn players' email addresses. Not impressed.

Please ensure to forward all emails to the correct addresses in future. My email is lordparkin #ta# gmail #tod# com.
                                - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

Working...
                                X