So anyone use ICQ anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So anyone use ICQ anymore?

I haven't in years. I used to all the time though...had about 750 or so contacts (as opposed to only 150ish on AIM). Even had Brian Reynolds on the list.

Not sure if anyone used it. I made the switch probably about 6 or years ago when Imran told me everyone used other things. I decided to download the new ICQ6 to see how it is.

I even have a very short number from probably about 10 years ago... 8565398.

Too bad it was before it saved the list on the server, so I don't really have anyone on there now.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

ICQ is nerd crap. Be like me Apoc; drink PBR, have 2 girls on the side that have sex with ya, go to college, and work full time. I assure you it's bliss when PBR is involved!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I graduate college and I like Shiner more. Apparently PBR lowers your sex drive according to your threads.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

hahaha, touche, touche!

whats shiner? linkenstein me!

its not the PBR its the fact I have so much to do and so little time. Im like wonka without the pederast subtext.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

ICQ is, or was, the Civ network. So byte me, MRT.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd never bite a texan unless they were made of brisket or pork shoulder.

Comment

Basically it's German Texas beer. http://www.shiner.com/

I brought it to all the parties I went to in Virginia and it was always a hit.

Comment

Come to Dallas and I'll show you the best barbeque, including hot as hell garlic sausage.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Come to Dallas and I'll show you the best barbeque, including hot as hell garlic sausage.
                  Im thinking about an Austin/San Antonio trip spring 2008. I kinda love texas, simply because it's everything that I love about america; rugged individualism, multiculturalism, and hella good food!

Comment

You really need to hit up Houston and DFW to get the complete experience. They are all very different cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                      You really need to hit up Houston and DFW to get the complete experience. They are all very different cities.
                      hmmm, time permitting i will try. although the few people I know from texas are from houston and live in austin as of current. I think Ill try to work it all into spring break though.

Comment

You should try this summer actually...like 22-27ish of july.

One nice thing about Spring in Texas that you'll find fun is you can go tubing already.

Comment

Lot to see, but San Marcos and New Braunsfel is nice to see, in Austin/San Antonio area.

Comment

I have Trillian pull up my 3 ICQ contacts who still use the thing.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

ICQ should be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X