Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here anymore? Come in and say hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else here anymore? Come in and say hi.

Just an idea here. I just got a laptop and reinstalled CtP2. I asked a question about AOM and it occured to me how many people still visit the forums here.

Just leave a message if you are still here and read the forums. It seems quite dead and was surprised I got a response yesterday.

Hope to see you guys and gals soon.

Davor

I'm here. Most activity, however, is in the source code forum rather than this one.

Comment

i'm here just about everyday

The activity is in the source code. Its only been quiet a few days. I think because a new playtest is out (735) and it tends to take people a while to play a lot of turns and report back.
      Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

I'm here too Still messing with the game.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Hi
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hello.Have a three day weekend so should be able to get deep into a game with the playtest and build 735.

Comment

hey everyone, got a 4 day weekend. Live in Canada so had to use holidays for it. Need to watch my Nascar lol.

Source Code forum? I guess I can't do much there. Don't know how to do any programing. Will check out though.

Comment

Im here now and again

Comment

Now and again? I haven't seen you in months, possibly years Barley What have you been up to?
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello

Comment

I make the occasional special guest appearance. I'm waiting to install XP on my MacBook Pro. Then I may try to play AOM.
                        The wall of the Achaians

Comment

Working...
                        X