Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Happy Fun Moral Dilemma Thread of Fuzzy Bunnies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Happy Fun Moral Dilemma Thread of Fuzzy Bunnies!

So you're walking along some fine day and then you hear this big huge "kwagayugahippipploprofooooooom!". And this beautiful green misty spray thing is over all the land. You stick out your tongue and it tastes like sweet delicious candy. Then you notice all around you all the people and fuzzy bunnies are getting sick. Over the next 2 weeks everybody (and all the fuzzy bunnies) in the world dies horribly and painfully except you and whoever is coming in that big black hoverplane...

So then Mr. Hoverplane comes over and picks you up with this big net, and it drops you off in front of this cadre of like 3000 wicked lookin' sciency types inside (ya know the ones with the lab coats and pocket protectors).

This cute buxomed sciencey-type then sez, "Well, we kinda needed to kill of humanity because they were all, like, pollutin' and warrin' and stuff. Now we can have our new humanity free of such pestilence, we figured that about one in 10 billion would be lucky enough to be immune to the stuff."

The two men fighting in the corner makes you wonder if such goal is really attainable.

So as they land in this volcano lair she seys here's the deal, "you can stay but you must not voice dissent"

Then all the sciency-types being rather hungry from picking you up and assessing the damage all rush into the lunch room. You note a big tank of acid behind them and pistol to your side apparently left behind by last ditch government raids for the cure.

So do you:
    A: Shoot the tank, killing them all dooming mankind to extintion
    B: Shut up and live with it
    C: Kill yourself
    [try to pick any other option and I'll further elaborate the plot and make it impossible]
    A as in apple!
    0.00%
    B as in banana!
    50.00%
    C as in [CENSORED]!
    50.00%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

D. Hook up with the girl with the large chest?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You can do that with part B
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Good choice then.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
        X