A day or three in my new office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day or three in my new office

OK, here is that video I was making as per the other thread. It is a first effort, but should let some of the guys know what I have been up to recently, since I got out of the commericial world.

the photo's in the video are all mine as is about half of the video footage (best way to describe that is the unfocused half i guess). the other half of the video footage comes from other sources.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comments welcome
    "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
    "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

"Adding comments have been disabled for this video."

Comment

"Embedding disabled by request"
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

opps, fixed

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Australia is getting Leopards?
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

nah, leopards are old, if you look closely I am standing next to one of our new (well refurbed) abrams...

Comment

So your job now is to make people have boners for the army? Loving the killing machine? How do you sleep at night?

Just kidding . I don't care if the bullets are sent from Jebus or if the pragmatic solution is to waste the mofos, better them than me you know.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                X