Team Banana Recognized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Banana Recognized

Team Banana is proud to announce that it has been recognized as being worthy of a Dairy Queen® Blizzard® of the Month - the Banana Cream Pie Blizzard®. It is safe to say that we are the first Apolyton Team to be recognized with such an honor. During this month we will do what we can to make Apolyton - no the entire Civilization Community - proud.

As a sign of our excitement and pride over this honor we wish to extend to the Civ4-MP Demo Game Players a free Blizzard. Just print out your team membership list, take it to your neighborhood DQ®, and tell them the Addled Platypus sent you. If for some reason that doesn't work remind them that your words are backed with nuclear weapons!

ENJOY

From DQ

You may not know this, but in the pie world there is a very rigid hierarchy. Similar...to the military. For example, pies like Pecan and Pumpkin are sort of like Privates. French Silk and Key Lime pies serve as Sergeants. Following them, the mighty fruit pies: Apple, Cherry and Blueberry. All equal to Lieutenants. But then, there is the Banana Cream Pie. General of all pies and Dairy Queen's® Blizzard® of the Month. Creamy DQ® soft serve, bananas and real pie crust pieces. Oh Banana Cream Pie Blizzard®, we salute you! Oh, and as for Pot pie and Shepard's pie? Let's face it. They're not really pies. Who are we kidding?
    Attached Files
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Yuk
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Re: Team Banana Recognized

Originally posted by Daddy-O

...your words are backed with nuclear weapons!
      What are these NEWCLEAR weapons of which you speak? I get the impression that they are to be feared.

If so... we need to sit down and talk...
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
          Yuk
          Did you have another flavor in mind? I could put in a good word for you.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Congratultions!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Banana cream?

That sounds worse than a Banana split.

Someone must stop this Banana abuse.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X