Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when trucks have accidents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when trucks have accidents?

The story is in danish, but basically it details how the truck got too close to the edge of a round-about. Apparently that's all it took for 60,000 bottles to get spilled all over the street

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Water?

Comment

What happens when trucks have accidents?
      Trucks dont have accidents, the loose nuts behind the wheel have accidents

Comment

Words of wisdom, m8
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

That's a pretty tame accident.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

My favorite was when a truck hauling cattle and a truck hauling chickens collided on the Hollywood Freeway, both over turned, and everything got loose!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
              That's a pretty tame accident.
              Agreed...I really wouldn't post pictures of a serious accident Beside...the picture does look a bit funny.

Asmodean

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Agreed...I really wouldn't post pictures of a serious accident
                That was my presumption. I recently saw some pictures of a "Smart" car that collided head-on with a tractor-trailer combination. Not suitable for a "family site".

Beside...the picture does look a bit funny.

Asmodean
                But it can't compare to an overturned beer truck.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

reminds of the German truck that spilt all the beer
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

But it can't compare to an overturned beer truck.
                    Overturned beer truck = Day of mourning.

Unless it's Carlsberg or Carling or some other crap and then it's a day of celebration.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X