Test story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test story

I wanted to start a story so here I am. I also want to know if the story is good, bad, allright so I'll accept
    revues.

Chapter 1, The Begining

There is a tale, of a Civilisation that, during its time, came out on top. This Civilisation no longer exists, but its story servived through its many citizens of years past. it goes something like this.

In the begining, The world was a desolate ocean. In this ocean was little life. when the moon and the sun aligned a single piece of land would spring up. This called the gods attention. As the gods watched this planet and saw its on the dot cycle, an Idea formed. The Gods then came to the Earth and decided to create life. so the gods went about their buisness of clearing land placeing animals. When the work was done the gods chose one species to inharit the Earth and dwell in it. today this species is known as MAN...

It is dawn. the people of Persia have just today forsaken their nomadic lifestyle and have chosen a new leader to found their first city. although this leaders name is no longer known we do know their first city, Nikado City.a serch party was set out from Nikado City to scout the area. this would prove fruitful later on...
    Attached Files

In the next few years nothing of too much intrest happened. the interesting happenings are as followed: wile scouting a tribal vilage gave us a worker. then, in our capital city a man was struck with inspiration. wile on a walk he was contacted by the gods. he was told how to live and work. he called his new Religeon Hinduism.
    Attached Files

Comment

once the capital was good and settled. the king sent out a Settler. this settler then went west and founded his city deep in the woods. the name of this city was Guruk
      Attached Files

Comment

Much happened from the second settlement and the start of the war.The first city on an ocean. Its name is Port Shiku. Persia concored its first city, Yayoi. There christianity was founded. christianity follows the teachings of a man known as Jesus. Also our greatest holy building was built the Kashi Vishwanth.

Many Persians thought that this time of prosperity would never end. but the greatest time in Persian history was about to end.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X