No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulls on the other hand are ROCKING ... and the role players and young guys are kicking some #@$$ and taking names. Tyrus Thomas has the presence of mind at the end of the 1st quarter to not only pick up the loose ball that Dwayne dropped, but to take the ball down court with 4 seconds left, and with 1 second left he gets to the 3 point line, realizes Nocioni is right behind him, and hands it off to Noc for a 3 ... that sort of court presence is amazing for a rookie!
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It's officially over. The Bulls rolled all over Miami in the 4th quarter.

107 - 89

They've done what they had to do, and won the first two home games. Off to Miami next
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That was a great game

Comment

my team is getting whooped... (Orlando)
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Bulls

Wade I've seen 14-year-old girls with dislocated shoulders, and they strangely don't require wheelchairs.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Bulls

Wade I've seen 14-year-old girls with dislocated shoulders, and they strangely don't require wheelchairs.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                DEEEEE-TROIT BASKETBALL!
                Go Pistons!
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I'll bet a dollar Dallas wins it all.
                  You still up for that Dollar Sloww?

Tell ya what. Signature bet, Chicago vs Dallas, who goes further in the playoffs? If Chicago ties Dallas, I win, since they're the (far) underdog in this.

If Dallas goes further than Chicago, I give you the top line of my sig to do what you want with. (I'll keep PTBS related stuff in the second.) If they do not, then I do what I will with yours

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Bulls

Worth saying twice Though I can't say anything about Wade's shoulder, as I don't know the specifics. But he's sure a right now ...

Comment

Dallas is going to win it all.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So you up for that bet sir?

Comment

Sheesh, Baron got the shaft there. Admittedly he pushed the refs a bit hard, but that first T was pretty borderline, and he wasn't doing much of anything after the 5th foul. I know the Refs normally call the reacter not the instigator (on the initial melee) ... but still ...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                            By effective you mean shooting under 40%?
                            Effective and still winning on off days.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The Red Wings got shut out , but the Pistons won 93-77 after a slow start, and have put themselves in position for a sweep of the Magic.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

You still up for that Dollar Sloww?

Tell ya what. Signature bet, Chicago vs Dallas, who goes further in the playoffs? If Chicago ties Dallas, I win, since they're the (far) underdog in this.

If Dallas goes further than Chicago, I give you the top line of my sig to do what you want with. (I'll keep PTBS related stuff in the second.) If they do not, then I do what I will with yours

For how long? Not for eternity.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X