NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempt to locate Person:

White Male, late middle-aged with a goofy grin. LSW white t-shirt with the word "Apolyton" written on it, blue jeans and a white baseball cap with same word. Possibly on the way to Hell, Michigan after leaving Piston-Bulls game in Detroit. Name unknown at this point but goes by the allias of 'Ming'.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

*inserts obligatory "Chicago sucks, Detroit rocks" comment*
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

DEEEEEE-TROIT BASKETBALL!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            Attempt to locate Person:

White Male, late middle-aged with a goofy grin. LSW white t-shirt with the word "Apolyton" written on it, blue jeans and a white baseball cap with same word. Possibly on the way to Hell, Michigan after leaving Piston-Bulls game in Detroit. Name unknown at this point but goes by the allias of 'Ming'.
            Found:
            Passed out in a bar located in the Wrigleyville neighborhood in Chicago... The Cubby Bear Lounge

Those have been two BRUTAL games to watch. They can only get better, because it would be difficult to be any worse... sigh.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While the Suns still have a shot, at this point, I'm anticipating be a Detroit-San Antonio final. Which would be an awesome matchup.

I tip my hat to the Pistons. They are well coached and playing great.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Great finish by Utah tonight to sneak into overtime get the win. My man Darren Williams and Carlos Boozer were men among boys.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Honestly, that was more of a collapse on Golden State's part than Utah's success. Admittedly they played well, but GS just had to make a couple of free throws at the end to finish ...

Wonder how GS will perform at home... I forsee two wins for them, but ... if they can't finish games properly, who knows.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

They're new at this playoff thingey, and that tends to show up on the road, especially late in games.

Comment

• Pistons overcome a double-digit deficit (edit: 19pts) to take the lead early in the 4th, 62-61!

76-71 Pistons with 1:05 left.
                      Last edited by Lord Avalon; May 10, 2007, 23:17.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Pistons take Bulls' best shot, still win 81-74!

Comment

• The Bulls simply did not show up for the 2nd half.
                          Pathetic collapse.
                          Detroit didn't even play that well and pwned them.
                          Bulls:

Comment

• Yep... and after a great first half by the Bulls...

What a brutal half of basketball to watch. I have to hand it to Detroit.

All the "experts" are saying the "real championship" is the current Suns vs Spurs series... I think Detroit could give either of those teams a run for their money
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats to Dirk.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                                Pistons overcome a double-digit deficit (edit: 19pts) to take the lead early in the 4th, 62-61!

76-71 Pistons with 1:05 left.
                                Wow, I wish I had watched this game. That sounds like a fantastic comeback.

What's the record for consecutive playoff wins?
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X