Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is aneeshm an imposition on Apolyton, or a product of Apolyton's evolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is aneeshm an imposition on Apolyton, or a product of Apolyton's evolution?

Another question which I was thinking on for about a minute as a laugh.

A lot of people, especially in the West, tend to consider aneeshm as something imposed on Apolyton in order to make Apolyton confirm to his vision.

On the other hand, the predominant Indian attitude is that anseeshm is something that evolved out of Apolyton, and thus changes as Apolyton changes, but also changes Apolyton as it itself changes. It's a much more orgasmic relationship.

After little thought, I came to the conclusion that this was primarily because the main "Western" interpretation of aneeshm, in today's context, are as simplistic, and worthy of ridicule - that is, they mandate a code not just of morality and a set of spiritual or philosophical guidelines, but also a code of laws (ie responding to each of his posts by mentioning the origins of Hindu civilization). This code of laws was not just in the form of general principles, but in the form of ironclad rules, leading to its being used in all threads started by aneeshm.

The problem arose when this legalist code could not adopt to changing circumstances - given that it was dictated in God's name, changing it became impossible. Basically, it started to get tired.

The issue is that now, strictly following the rules of any running gag is absolutely impossible.

The further consequence is that this leads to a slow death of humor, for that which cannot change and adapt is doomed to perish.

A question then arose: how can we salvage the good parts of making fun of aneeshm, and renew and resurrect the tradition itself, which has fallen to sorry depths?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I regret India getting the internet
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

whole wheat, with butter
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Re: Is aneeshm an imposition on Apolyton, or a product of Apolyton's evolution?

Originally posted by DaShi
        It's a much more orgasmic relationship.
        Surely you mean organic?
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

what the hell are you blathering about

edit: okay...
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Aneeshm

Lordshiva

Bharatians

Indians

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Flamebaiting via copycat threads

Aneeshm
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Flamebaiting via copycat threads

Colon

Antwerp

Brussels

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LordSiva

aneeshm

Belgium

thumbs
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

no poll
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Anti-huggies to BOTH Lordshiva and joncha.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                          QFT
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

BTW: is Aneeshm a jainist?

Comment

Best nation in the World!
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                              X