Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should be Done with Illegal Immigrants Who Pay Their Taxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coming to the issue of voting, around here it goes like this:
    there are lists (which Oerdin would love) and if you are a citizen, you are on that list.

so you can be called sebastian ourinonacoulovic and be a pigmy but when the voting comes you go to the voting room and say: hello my name is sebastian ourinonacoulovic. they check the list, you're in.
    your ID mr ourinonacoulovic.
    here it is
    ok, vote.

so you have the list and you must have a way to prove that the name on the list is you (through ID)

also there are usually representantives of most parties in the room and they all keep smiling to you.
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; October 11, 2014, 16:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
      My belief is that the insurance company is going to be more careful about extending a policy to a driver than a bureaucrat handing out licenses. The insurance company is liable for whatever harms you cause (according to the terms of your policy), while the government isn't going to have to answer for letting idiots receive licenses. We should essentially privatize driving licenses by requiring everybody to carry liability insurance (which almost all states already do) and leave the government out of it.
      They're more likely to charge more for the accident prone, not necessarily more likely to reduce accidents. I don't want rich kids with no clue of how to drive on the streets just because they can afford expensive insurance.

I like the idea, but would want to ensure a minimum statutory competence level exists. Higher competence or safety record can lead to premium deductions as it currently does.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X