Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we have a babe thread, how about a drunk thread?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we have a babe thread, how about a drunk thread?

The biggest problem is some people who post drunk threads don't seem legitimately drunk. Perhaps we could have them install some sort of breathalizer to a usb port. minimm of .15 BAC to post in the thread.

That way we can keep all the drunken spam in one thread, and we won't have any spam elsewhere in the forums.

No, not really a good idea I think.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I approve
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

While arguably good in theory, not so good in practice I believe -- it would only serve to legitimize posting drunk. With moderators taking action when they notice such behaviour or are otherwise alerted to it, we have been able and should continue to be able to address this concern.

Appreciate your voicing the suggestion, though. It's not something I had given consideration to before.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Re: Now we have a babe thread, how about a drunk thread?

Originally posted by Dis
          and we won't have any spam elsewhere in the forums.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
            While arguably good in theory, not so good in practice I believe -- it would only serve to legitimize posting drunk.
            As opposed to legitimising lust and sin?
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
              As opposed to legitimising lust and sin?

What is "lust" and "sin" in respect to babe threads, if there is any at all, is a judgment call and subjective to interpretation.

Naturally I would expect anything I or most other members of the staff say on anything you would object to.

On that note then, thread closed.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X