Cradle of Civ map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cradle of Civ map

...a gigantic map of the Mediterranean area, useful for creating scenarios based on the ancient world.

email me at
    hexagonia@yahoo.com

if you want a copy.

I have also sent on to Apolyton - hopefully, they will make available.

More to come..

Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Downloaded your Cradle map and it looks great.

I just got done completing a North America map on gigantic size. All I need to know now is if MarkG would like to have it available over Apolyton.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This map is a thing of true beauty, Hex.

I had some concerns about the shape of Asia Minor, but when you do the "hexagonian projection" [look out Mercator] of the entire map area in your head you see that it's actually apt.

Now I can stop trying, over and over like a hamster in a cage running in its wheel, to get the Alexander scenario map to save without SLIC without crashing.

If I could just convince someone to take YOUR map and add the Alexander map sections out to Bactria and India...maybe include north-central Europe up to the Dneiper...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ....

Or maybe I need to develop the talent, patience and attention to detail myself. [Mmmmmm....never happen.]

Comment

I'm a graphic artist, so I had access to maps and software that can skew a map to the proper angles, then printed it out.

I also set up a grid of sea tiles in the scenario editor to make sure everything followed the grid on my printed map.
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Working...
        X