Apolyton Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Gathering

PitBoss Warlords Game. Standard Map, Inland Sea, all other settings - standard/default settings.

Victoria - England - Josgalo

Hatshepsut - Egypt - Makahlua

Gandhi - India - Snoopy

Montezuma - Aztec - Wittlich

Cyrus - Persia - Beta

Huayna Capac - Inca - Hercules

Game Login Info:

Host: Wittlich on GameSpy
    Game name: Apolyton Gathering
    Password: poly
    Administrator: Wittlich

Civstats Leader Registration password: poly

Any problems/questions/complaints/gripes please post them here.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Witt!

Good luck to all! May the sun rise and fall regularly, and observe the wonder that is our civilizations.
    Attached Files
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thanks, Wittlich, Beta, both for the explanation

You too. Good luck people!!
      "La vida es muy peligrosa. No por las personas que hacen el mal,
      sino por las que se sientan a ver lo que pasa."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

My explanation - again - as this thread will be around for a bit.

I presume Witt set the turn limit at 24 hours. The timer in the upper right indicates how much time is left before that limit is hit.

FYI - the turn advances to the next turn when one of the following occur:

1. All players have played. In this case, the last player to play can play his/her turn first in the next turn. (btw - this double move should NOT be used to gain a military advantage on a foe, or be used during a declaration of war,)

2. At least one player has not played their turn, and the turn timer hits the limit. In this case, the turn advances, and the player(s) who has not played will have things occur automatically (builds, research, pre-planned moves, etc).
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thanks, Wittlich,

You too. Good luck everyone.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Game went down last night. It is now back up again.

Snoopy is the only one left to play this turn.

Comment

New turn is up: 3880BC
              Game saved.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

My computer desided to restart itself at 3:20 this morning...so Snoopy has to replay his last turn.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Doen't look to be up on GS at the moment either :/
                  But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                  PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

You're right Makahlua. It doesn't appear on GameSpy
                    "La vida es muy peligrosa. No por las personas que hacen el mal,
                    sino por las que se sientan a ver lo que pasa."
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Gamespy drooped Bohemian Epic as well last night.

This is getting frustrating.

Comment

Game back up (again)

Comment

Yes it is
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Surprise, surprise...GameSpy actually let the game stay up all night.

Comment

New Turn is UP
                              3720 BC

Comment

Working...
                              X