X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Perfection

go ahead, ask whatever, maybe i'll answer
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

And you left or right handed?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Why did you create a copycat thread, when Ming, Rah, or Drouge will probably just lock it?

maybe i'll answer
      Why would you create a ask me thread and then not answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
        And you left or right handed?
        RIGHT!

Originally posted by korn469
        Why did you create a copycat thread, when Ming, Rah, or Drouge will probably just lock it?
        It's not a copycat, because mine's about a totally different subject

Originally posted by korn469
        Why would you create a ask me thread and then not answer?
        To see what questions are posted!
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
            What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
            I do not know the heading nor speed of any currently flying swallow (African, European, or otherwise).

Comment

Do you think the future of warfare will ever lead to Giant Death Robots?

Do you think the development of GDR would threaten the existance of humanity even more than the development of nuclear weapons did?

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo
                Do you think the future of warfare will ever lead to Giant Death Robots?

Do you think the development of GDR would threaten the existance of humanity even more than the development of nuclear weapons did?
                Hopefully yes (to both).

Comment

Ooh lame copy cat thread. Can we ban him now?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Strictly speaking I'm not sure if subsequent ask me threads are copy cat threads.

What was the reason for banning copy cat threads again? Maybe that will help determine if this sort of thread violates the spirit of the ban on copy cat threads.

Comment

They clog up the forum with crap(pier) threads. The same applies here if we all were to make ask me threads.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Also, it would mean getting rid of Perfection.

Comment

At how many mings would you rate the mingism of Lefty?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Once again... Joncha speaks teh truth!
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X