• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing funny about this.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

actually I would find this sex in the classroom accusation easier to believe if they had all been 6 years old or younger.

Um, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        actually I would find this sex in the classroom accusation easier to believe if they had all been 6 years old or younger.

Um, no.
        well maybe not the part about posting a lookout.

Comment

6 year olds aren't physically capable of having sex, Geronimo.

Comment

please don't tell me you're equating sex and procreation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              Surely there are - the panic when it is discovered that children at that age even know about sex, and the idiotic reaction to such.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You're a terrible person if you think 5th graders having sex is ok and funny...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're a terrible person if you think 5th graders having sex is ok and funny...
                    to be fair he didn't say that 5th graders having sex (and presumably completely failing to do so responsibly) was funny. Rather he was amused by the apparent inability of so many adults to remember the genuine interest in sex at that age and reacting as if it were some sort of appalling aberation.

Comment

I'm no expert, but I believe sex is putting a penis inside a vagina. 6 year old boys have penises (and they can get erect), and 6 year old girls have vaginas.

Very unlikely they would do this unless an adult was manipulating them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo

to be fair he didn't say that 5th graders having sex (and presumably completely failing to do so responsibly) was funny. Rather he was amused by the apparent inability of so many adults to remember the genuine interest in sex at that age and reacting as if it were some sort of appalling aberation.
                        Yeah, that is the gist of my comment.

My earliest thoughts about sex dates back to when I was nine though without real action - that took a couple of years more.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I'm no expert, but I believe sex is putting a penis inside a vagina. 6 year old boys have penises (and they can get erect), and 6 year old girls have vaginas.

Very unlikely they would do this unless an adult was manipulating them to.
                          That would be true if sex was something that you had to learn, but since it's obviosly an instinct, I would say you are wrong.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Geronimo, funny you'd try to apply rational logic here. You're talking about kids, they do the weirdest stuff and so did we.

And no, I had no "sex" at 11. But we did do the weirdest stuff out of curiosity.

Comment

You know, I was going to challenge something posted above but as I began to google the information I had an epiphany.

This thread is just too dark for me. I'm done and I'm sorry I ever weighed in here.

This news item

this thread

My apologies.

Comment

Conservative POS

Comment

Working...
                                X