Scenario - what do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario - what do you do?

A man breaks into your house. A huge man. Looks crazy and dangerous. You can't get out. You have no weapons. You ask him what he wants and he says, 'nothing I don't already have. I want you. Give up the mud!', with crazy wide open eyes, where you can see the whites and it's just madness.

What do you do? I assume you'll try something other than bending over. I mean that might be what eventually happens but not without a struggle, right?

So why would you ever give your ass to someone in prison because they say they want it, candy, book, anything? I mean.. this big dude in your house will be there no more and you'd still fight, it's one timer anyway. But now you're facing a situation where you'd have to have the guy in your house every single day for a long time, and you'd just give it up like that? I don't get it.

You know, people don't just give it up like that. Yeah they're afraid, but that's life. Everyone is afraid at some point, it doesn't mean we just give it up to people who are bigger, scary and ask for it. So, deep down in their minds, they want to be *****es for some big criminal. That's prolly why they did the crime in the first place - to end up in that situation.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

First, I'd be all "WTF Pekka!"

Then i'd be, "Does this mean I'm going to get AIDS again?"
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher, where have you been? In prison?

THe point is, the one in the house seems more scary and dangerous than the one in the prison. Sure, you'll see them again but that's the point, don't become their ***** or that's all you do. Besides, there's friends to gain by just fighting that big crazy dude when they come and ask to play in your butt.

No butt play. None.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

IS that what you said in the army?

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Said what? Give up the mud?
          In da butt.

Comment

Japher, where have you been? In prison?
            I got a stimulating job... actually have down time right now, surprisingly.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Easy, aim for the nuts.

WHAM!!! And he cries like a little girl.

Or whats that trick they give the girls in self-defense class? Grab, twist and pull? That should work too.

Anyhow, I'd target the balls.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Give up the mud!

Is that some sort of quaint Finnish term for pederasty?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No, its what Fins say between friends.

Pekka said they hang out naked.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Anyhow, I'd target the balls.
                    Almost sig worthy, Spec
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

yeah, any sensible person with half a brain would do something. Of course, you might be raped, and they just overpowered and that's what happened. But that's different.

All I'm saying is, that most *****es in prison are in that position because they secretly want to be in it, even if they don't know it themselves.
                      In da butt.

Comment

I think that most people are in what ever position they are in because they secretly want to be in it, even if they don't know it.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          I think that most people are in what ever position they are in because they secretly want to be in it, even if they don't know it.
                          Well, I never wished to owe 1500$ in income tax...

Spec.

Comment

owing income tax means you made money... you wanted to make money, you just didn't know that you would be taxed on it
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher, that sounds very wise but it requires one-dimensional thinking along social lines. What happened to bro dialectics?

Comment

Working...
                              X