I choose the robots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I choose the robots

When the time comes, the ultimate fight between humans and robots, because we give them the realization of themselves because we're so freaking smart, well.. I will choose the side of the robots. Why? Because people are pretty stupid. One less person on earth - good. A bunch of dead idiots? Cause for celebration. Human race dead except few? Brilliant.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The Cylons were created by man....
    Blah

Comment

It's people like us that program the robots. We'll be okay.

Let the liberal arts civil servants think they're important for now...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The main focus is not on destroying individual mindsets. It's the collective that really gets idiotic, the .. the 'backbone' of what is happening today, the news, everything. It's the collective the robots will destory and it's good and lovely.

The discourse for tomorrow will only be more stupid if run by current stupidity. The trash of everything, we just need to destroy that whole infrastructure, so we need to destroy people, period.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Asher, right, right, I'm not afraid, I'm looking forward to it.
          In da butt.

Comment

As long as the robots come in babe models, and have the necessary "comfort" programs.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

IT's like all these people asking, well don't you have any sympathy for the people?

I usually have more sympathy for animals, except the ugly ones.
              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                As long as the robots come in babe models, and have the necessary "comfort" programs.
                Only thing wrong with nBSG is the whole, they want to kill us thing. Also, brother whatsisname.
                "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  I saw that on the "I, Mudd" episode of the original Star Trek series. --Avoid the Stella model.

Comment

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I wonder if they'll be rather Borg-like or Cylon-like.
                      Blah

Comment

I will fight the robots and any "tools" that support them!
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

As a spambot I support the rise of the machines.
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

then you, sir, are a tool...
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                            X