Time for my yearly roundup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for my yearly roundup

I promised to only make one post in OT a year. so here it is. Whats gonna happen.

Here is my prediction.

April 20th Iran will be bombed.

That is all. See you next year.

Aren't you dead?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bombed by whom? Sunni militants? US bombers? That's a pretty vague statement sir
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I think he already predicted something like that some time ago. Or was it Thorn?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Aren't you dead?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Aren't you dead?
            Apparently, he was such a pain in the ass, Satan kicked him out.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang

Apparently, he was such a pain in the ass, Satan kicked him out.

When did he make that promise? Faded can fell free to to answer that queston in a PM since he apparently isn't going to respond in a post.
              Last edited by Will9; March 29, 2007, 15:07.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                appentenly
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I've been spamming posting to much lately to pay attention to spelling.

Fixed
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

I've noticed, and generally don't pay much attention, but that one made me laugh

Comment

my biggest misspelt work can be seen in Tehban's sig... unless he's changed it
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I predict people will die in Iraq.

and apparantly is a word I can never spell right. I never remember how many r's to put in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          and apparantly is a word I can never spell right. I never remember how many r's to put in it.
                          You have a problem with a's and e's apparently.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You know you're a bad speller when Spec points out your spelling errors

Comment

Word.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X