Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• nice probably my fav so far. even if her face isn't all that. Who would look at her face with that view?

Comment

• Agreed, one of the best pictures posted
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I bet the lower portion is as good as the upper parts.
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• mmm.... classy.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Her pinky on her left hand is kind of funky though.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                  Her pinky on her left hand is kind of funky though.

Spec.
                  she has hands????
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Hot but dumb, imo.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Now she is ****ing hot imo. :drool:

Spec.

Comment

• A home girl!
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Aishwarya Rai

And lets not forget Indira Varma. Up until recently, I was sure she was an Indian actress. But she's actually a Brit.

BTW, am I the only one who likes Eva Mendes here? Or you guys just missed her, because she's on the previous page?
                          Last edited by Nostromo; March 29, 2007, 12:35.
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• outnow.ch? A Swiss gay site?
                            Probably not. I don't think Eva Mendes is a gay icon. Not like, say, Kylie Minogue. Anyway, I found it on Google image.

Comment

• This thread requires more Kiera:

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                                A blue eyed Indian? She must be of mixed ancestry.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X