PolyCast Episode 11: "Full Screen Mode"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 11: "Full Screen Mode"

Apolyton Civilization Site`s (ACS) official podcast marches onward with the release of its eleventh episode. In addition to 'News' and 'Modcast', the 'Senate' segment is featured in "Full Screen Mode". Co-hosted by Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Makahlua and returning guest co-host Blake, total runtime is 55m59s (26.9MB).

PolyCast is a bi-weekly, roughly one-hour production in an effort to give the Civilization community now an interactive voice. Contributing greatly to the show`s interactive capability are means to call-in via Skype, telephone and email the co-hosts your questions or comments about Civ the game, community, or the show and Apolyton itself.

ACS is the first and to date only known Civ fansite to produce its own podcast.
    1 (atrocious)
    22.22%
    2 (dismal)
    0.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (medicore)
    11.11%
    5 (average)
    11.11%
    6 (good)
    0.00%
    7 (very good)
    0.00%
    8 (excellent)
    0.00%
    9 (superior)
    44.44%
    10 (perfect)
    11.11%
    Last edited by DanQ; April 11, 2007, 23:00.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Summary of Topics

NEWS (04m30s)
    Take-Two Interactive revenues up, and investors unhappy; and academics rate Civilization I and Civilization II amongst 10 important games of all time.

MODCAST (15m03s)
    Civilization and Games for Windows Live is coming; Civilization IV as the ultimate economics lesson (CFC); are forts useless (CFC); and are future technologies overpowered (CFC).

SENATE (38m03s)
    Using open borders to attack a third party (CFC), and the first part of an extended discussion on which Wonders of the World to build (CFC).
    Last edited by DanQ; March 23, 2007, 20:54.
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Btw, Maka's comment at the beginning (about my... um... lack of preparation) caused absolutely no offense because it is 100% accurate. Just wanted to let that be known.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Btw, Maka's comment at the beginning (about my... um... lack of preparation) caused absolutely no offense because it is 100% accurate. Just wanted to let that be known.

Comment

Please keep these threads where they belong, the Poly-Cast thread (I would prefer they go Mingapulco).
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
            Please keep these threads where they belong, the Poly-Cast thread (I would prefer they go Mingapulco).
            Each episode has its own thread. Where have you been?

Comment

I agree, please stop spamming the OTF and other sites..you have your own forum for people/masochists interested in your aural drivel.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Community site is the proper place for Polycasts .

The haters can just suck it .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The haters can just suck it .
                  , I'll second that.

Comment

Community site is the proper place for Polycasts .
                    Okay, I take it you don't agree the OTF is then. Which is my major problem.

It's just spam...no one in OTF cares.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not that anyone in A/C cares what you think
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ

Each episode has its own thread. Where have you been?
                        I meant polycast forum. As much as that forum wasted space on this site, it must return. These threads now are threating to invade the great A/C forum. This a place for questons about post stats and new smiley requests. Please leave the spamming of this forum to Heresson.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

I meant polycast forum. As much as that forum wasted space on this site, it must return. These threads now are threating to invade the great A/C forum. This a place for questons about post stats and new smiley requests. Please leave the spamming of this forum to Heresson.

This is the best place for these threads because in these productions Apolyton, the community... Civ... are talked about.

Wow! Imagine that.

Comment

No, Will9 is right
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

I'm curious, how many people actually listen to PolyCast? Do you have any statistics on listenership?
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X