Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell us your story 3-19-2007

Ok

I enjoy story writings and am going to do my part to help generate interest.

I am not an evile taskmaster, nope, wont even critique you too hard on grammar or content.

What I would like to see is interest generated.

Maybe your story is a short culmination of you domination in a game?

me, i am planning running a story along the lines of a game I am in now, once i start a World war. I will probably do this from the perspective of a War Correspondant. Wait, no maybe I will tell the story from a ficticoius new network, and cover many fronts and many aspects of the impacts on the world.?

Surely with all our talent we can generate some humourous writings or even a story based loosely on a game of character within the Civ IV game?

Come folks, join in

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I might be doing a lil something soon, I have a 9-day vacation before I start my new job.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
      I might be doing a lil something soon, I have a 9-day vacation before I start my new job.
      Excellent

I have been kinda busy with our recent acquisition and working 3 nights a week plus days

Last week of it coming up so hopefully will get some inspiration to get something going

GT

Comment

excellent, let's stir up the milk and see if we get butter... or something
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Are vignettes accepted in this forum?

I seldom keep game logs anymore, but a short tale of a war against a particular nation is more my speed.
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

totally fine

Comment

Indeed, start a thread with your story in it

Thanks

GT

Comment

I was semi-active a few years ago and since becoming active again at CFC I have done some storywriting. I may revive one of my unfinished stories some time in the future or I may come out with brand new material.

I do not know when though, currently my schedule is hectic but I will hopefully find time before long.
                If I only had a brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
                  I was semi-active a few years ago and since becoming active again at CFC I have done some storywriting. I may revive one of my unfinished stories some time in the future or I may come out with brand new material.

I do not know when though, currently my schedule is hectic but I will hopefully find time before long.
                  Looking forward to any small insertions of Fable/Lore

Comment

i have kindof a question, i have one a domination victory with the worldedit thingamjig, is that supposed to happen?

P.S. i have won several victories and tell sid Meier i said hi

Comment

I've got thousands and thousands of words in dozens of stories that are all Civ related. A few stories I managed to finish and post here and on Fanatics. The rest are in neatly arranged folders on my PC and I pick at them periodically or start up new ones. There are stories going back to the release of Civ 3 so that's, what, four years ago or longer? Yikes.

Civ 4 never did much for me so as far as that goes I have no plans.
                      My Civ Stories:
                      Oil...and Sponges,Great Big Death Story of MRkorth, My Dinner With Xerxes, E.V.I.L., The Bijou - which I swear I will finish someday!, The Man Who Would Be King,, Will it Go ‘Round in Circles?, Man on the Street, Myron VS. the Volcano, Chairmen of the Border, The Turn of Time.

Comment

Working...
                      X