You can't do that on the Wii (part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't do that on the Wii (part 1)

Its called Little big planet. A coop platformer that could give Mario Galaxy a run for its money. And it looks a LOT better too. Normally, I don't like platformers, but I have to admit that it looks very good. Check out the trailer by yourself.

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Asher?
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Yes, you can't do it on the Wii. As I've said many, many times...horsepower matters. It unlocks new types of gameplay.

Secondly, it's VERY pretty. I'm unsure as to the longevity of the gameplay, but we'll have to see.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yup, the wii is quite limited compared to the other 2. Apparently an external HD is in the works for the wii, which should help out developers a bit, but there are things that the wii will never be able to do as well as the others. And then there are things that should be relatively simple to do like online multiplayer that they are having issues with.

littlebigplanet looks nifty. i'm sure eventually i'll pick up the ps3 once I get a tv (probalby xmas time)

Comment

Where or where are the Wii fanboys?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Troll threads aren't much fun when nobody bites, are they?
            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

They're too busy watching their Wiis collect dust.

Comment

Nice to see the 2D platformer lives on.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I'm not sure we really need another thread trolling the wii.

Comment

I know I have lots of fun with my Wii. I don't care what trolls like Asher say.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm tempted to kick of some more wii puns but I fear it may be viewed as immature.

Comment

I saw it myself when I wrote it. I thought, "aawww.... let Spikie have some fun".
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

As you can see I managed to resist.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Wii and PS3 aren't really competing against each other, are they??

It would be the same as saying that ALDI or Netto are competing against Harrods. They cater to entirely different customers.

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Right. The Wii caters to children, the elderley, and retarded adults. The PS3 caters to those with money to squander.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X