• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1912>>>>>>
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

1912>>>>>>>>>>>
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Hermitage..mine

Comment

1916 back around

Comment

1914>>>>>>>>
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

1916>>>>>>>>

Comment

1918>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

1918>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

1920>>>>>>>>

Comment

1920>>>>>>>>>

Comment

and back around my good neighbor

Comment

The Americans have noticed a settler and a Russian marine in close proximity to their main island. A Russian settlement there would be considered a provocative act.

1922>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                            The Americans have noticed a settler and a Russian marine in close proximity to their main island. A Russian settlement there would be considered a provocative act.

1922>>>>>>>>
                            In fairness, i shall remove the settler and marine to closer to my cities

This way you too shall consider likewise when viewing my territorial waters

back around

Comment

The Americans thank the Russians for moving their planned settlement

1924>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

1926 back

Comment

Working...
                                X