Obama = gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama = gay?

“I want to wait and hear what John Edwards has to say, he’s kind of good-looking,” Obama envisioned Iowa caucus-goers from the small town of Clinton telling themselves. During an appearance in West Burlington, Iowa, the phrase appeared again, this time with Edwards as “kind of cute.”

Man-crush? Or clever attack masquerading as a compliment? I'm going with the latter. Nice to see John "Dick Cheney loves his gay daughter" Edwards get a taste of his own medicine...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

right... the mudsling contest starts early this time. Keep some until the end will ya
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
          right... the mudsling contest starts early this time. Keep some until the end will ya
          Not really. Drake has a thing for Obama, and hopes the guy will notice him if he just pesters him enough. Kind of like the way preteen boys will tease and pull the hair of girls they like. He just doesn't know how to express himself.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

My vote Obama = gay and a dog killer.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

...so, what's wrong with the gay?
              B♭3

Comment

Not that theres anything wrong with that....

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Seriously for a second, given this obviously is a nuanced attack at pretty pony Edwards for being a lightweight thinker and merely cute, isn't it a bit funny this coming from Obama since his chief criticism is his similar lack of gravitas or at a minimum his lack of experience.

Comment

I just think its funny that Obama is taking the Ann Coulter tack in belittling Edwards, albeit in a more subtle manner. The Moonbat Messiah knows how to fight dirty after all...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I expect Edwards to come back swinging with "I may be cute but my hair is still unmussed and my ears weren't stretched -wink wink"

Comment

Oh, this is halarious!

Obama mentions that Edwards is cute, and suddenly he's some kind of mudslinging, Democratic-version of Ann Coulter.

What's next?? Claims of legible handwriting? ...ooooOoooohhHHhh.

Comment

Y'know, this is really more comparable to the moronic remark Biden made about Obama.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            Oh, this is halarious!

Obama mentions that Edwards is cute, and suddenly he's some kind of mudslinging, Democratic-version of Ann Coulter.

What's next?? Claims of legible handwriting? ...ooooOoooohhHHhh.
                            We already had the 'articulate' smear so the penmanship angle is only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Not really. Drake has a thing for Obama,
                              Drake's obsession with Obama is more then a little gay.
                              Last edited by Dinner; March 16, 2007, 17:35.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X