Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Markos' review, no ****ing release from Amazon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Markos' review, no ****ing release from Amazon...

Suddenly there is nothing...

Amazon still didn't ship anything, even if my "pre" order is dated nov 9th... and their release date was 17th...

And our friend Markos didn't post his review...

Chaos!
    Candor dat viribus alas.

re: Amazon shipping

They may simply be backed up in their shipping of the product; you can always opt to contact Amazon directly if you're concerned about why it has not arrived yet. If I am not mistaken, you can also check your account history and see the status of your particular order.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

well i wanted to play a little bit more...

Comment

That's all right, Mark. I've still got a while to wait, and I'd rather get a review from you which is comprehensive rather than rushed.

------------------
        - MKL
        "And a sun that doesn't set but settles" - Augie March
        Shameless Plug: http://www.poetic-license.org ............. All welcome.
        - mkl

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by DanQ on 11-20-2000 12:23 AM
          re: Amazon shipping

They may simply be backed up in their shipping of the product; you can always opt to contact Amazon directly if you're concerned about why it has not arrived yet. If I am not mistaken, you can also check your account history and see the status of your particular order.

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Reallyyyyy???????

Candor dat viribus alas.

Comment

Well I goofed! I impulsively went to Amazon and placed an order for CTP2 on Nov 10th and now have checked my order and see it won't be arriving until next week sometime!

I usually buy all the software I can from my local vendor just so we can keep a software store in our small town and I should have done the same for CTP2.
            As it is, the local vendor has had copies of CTP2 for several days and I am still here without my Amazon copy - foolish me!

So Markos, stop playing and please write your review so I can get some vicarious CTP2 enjoyment while I wait for my copy to arrive.

------------------

'Blood will run'
            'Blood will run'

Comment

Savant,

Can't you just cancel the order with Amazon? I know you can do that with EBWorld, and if it's already shipped all you do (with EB) is refuse delivery when it arrives. Then run right down and buy it!

John-SJ

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Savant on 11-22-2000 01:15 PM
                Well I goofed! I impulsively went to Amazon and placed an order for CTP2 on Nov 10th and now have checked my order and see it won't be arriving until next week sometime!

Well, mine has finally shipped yesterday, but it is somewhat slow... taking into consideration that i asked for 2nd day air... scheduled for friday... 2nd day?????

Let's keep hope alive...

Just think that i am very far down the Bravo river...

Rebel
                Candor dat viribus alas.

Comment

Apparently when your order is "about to ship" there is a period where you can't cancel the order and so... there you have it. I could receive it and return it, paying postage again to send it back, but what the hey.. at this point, seems like a bother.

I went to the local software store today though and got to "paw" over the one CTP-2 copy they have left.. the box seemed light and somehow after reading the player reviews posted today, I am not too disappointed in having to wait a few days.

------------------

'Blood will run'
                  'Blood will run'

Comment

Working...
                  X