Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's that video with the little babies parachuting down onto a girl's tits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doddler
    Some covers are better than the originals. See this for instance.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VUcvXLzLPHE
    of course. some songs I didn't even know they were covers until years later. . All Along the Watchtower being one of them. I only learned recently that the Hunt was a cover of a British band (they weren't very popular in the US- probably because their anti-US stance )

Comment

Song sucked.

Video was somewhat disturbing.

Chick in underwear writhing on ground very hot.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
        Yeah, it's a really poor dance track really. Here's a good one with a great video. Reminds me of driving back to uni to see my mates who had stayed on another year and being on the beach there.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tdsPKfmowbM
        That's a great song

I prefer his remix of Heaven (Brian Adams), though.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Song sucked.

Video was somewhat disturbing.

Chick in underwear writhing on ground very hot.
          yeah, maybe I'll watch again with the sound off. babies are stupid though. don't know why everyone thinks their cute. and please no more baby movies like we had to endure in the 90's.

chick was very hot. worthy of my avatar. Perhaps I'll introduce a new classification system. Dis avatar worthy.

Comment

Bryan Adams. . I remember liking him. Then I found out he was Canadian.

Comment

Heaven is another awesome tune - reminds me of time spent on the beach again, preparing for exams
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                Bryan Adams. . I remember liking him. Then I found out he was Canadian.
                So is Neil Young. It must wear off after some time passes.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Neil Young is Canadian? My world is crumbling around me. I already knew about Rush. I dealt with that one.

Comment

Neil Young - Live at Massey Hall comes out tomorrow.

From the Neil Young performance series archives Available for the first time The acclaimed 1971 solo acoustic Massey Hall performance Featuring 17 tracks-over one hour of music.

"This is the album that should have come out between After the Gold Rush and Harvest. David Briggs, my producer, was adamant that this should be the record, but I was very excited about the takes we got on Harvest and wanted Harvest out. David disagreed. As I listen to this today, I can see why. Love you, David."-NY
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

boogie pimps
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Listening to the original while tripping was one of the great experiences of my life. This, not so much.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now not heard this for a while

The first single proper from Top 5 album ‘Meltdown’, ‘Orpheus’ hammered the UK airwaves and hit the singles chart at number 13. The single went on to feature...
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            Neil Young is Canadian?
                            We attended the same high school - several years apart (I'm old but not that old).
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X