F1 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2007

Well, 6 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes and a couple of seconds to this seasons Formula 1 start.

I think it will be quite interesting this year. No schumi, Alonso driving the jinxed Maclaren, Kimi driving a pretty stable Ferrari (that is if the troll is left behind), Renault with no drivers (yeah Fisi, but ... and who the heck is Kovalainen ?). Kubica in BMW - he was actually pretty good.

The single tyre supplier should make things more even - at least reduce it to car quality.

The safety car change is also pretty interesting :

Safety car
    In 2007, safety car regulations have been modified to prevent drivers diving for the pits the minute the safety car comes onto the circuit, and to stop backmarkers interfering with the leaders during a race restart. No car is allowed to enter the pits until the field is bunched up behind the safety car and before the safety car returns to the pit any lapped car running between cars on the lead lap must overtake those cars and the safety car before taking up their correct position at the back.
    Should give more driving instead of tactical results.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

It's going to be weird rooting for Kimi.

But Ferrari FTW!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Go Lewis!

LS - I see you are sticking to your Italian loyalties. What's wrong with Karthikeyan's team, Williams, btw? Except for the fact that they're a low-budget independent bunch of has-beens running a Toyota engine. :shrug:

Kovalainen, BC? He was decent in GP2, and he beat Michael Schumacher in the Race of Champions a few years back. Touted as the next big Finn (after Kimi).

Honda's "Green" livery is a joke. They have no sponsor so they decide to jump on the green bandwagon and pretend that F1 isn't the most environmentally unfriendly sport ever. "Raising Awareness" pffft - eat my diffuser. They were shít in testing, too.

Comment

I've been a Ferrari guy since I was 4. If Karthikeyan ever has a shot to not be totally crap, I'll switch loyalties.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Kovalainen, BC? He was decent in GP2, and he beat Michael Schumacher in the Race of Champions a few years back. Touted as the next big Finn (after Kimi).
          Ok, then it will be interesting to see what he can do with a renault
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            I've been a Ferrari guy since I was 4. If Karthikeyan ever has a shot to not be totally crap, I'll switch loyalties.
            I've had this down as Kimi's year since the deal was closed. Massa's been good in testing, though - and could cause Kimi problems.
            Last edited by Cort Haus; March 11, 2007, 19:46.

Comment

This year an all-Dutch team to root for!

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Go Villeneuve!
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                  This year an all-Dutch team to root for!
                  I wonder if Jos will make a come-back, after his bust-up with A1GP Team Netherlands.

Comment

Considering he's been crapping all over Spyker in the media in the last months I seriously doubt they'd let him...
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                      Considering he's been crapping all over Spyker in the media in the last months I seriously doubt they'd let him...
                      I didn't realise that. He can't be very popular now after acting like a brattish prima-donna in A1GP, and now this.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Seems like Ferrari is in good shape and Massa better than Kimi.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I want to make love with that car.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Kimi

DC flying over Wurz's car

Comment

Working...
                              X