Had a quick look and here are some comments:
- Marathon speed is not so good for learning. Normal is better because of the relatively quicker speed of research. And because you'll be able to play more games in the same play time...
- Research is confused: with Carthage, Bronzeworking would have been a stronger opening than Hunting. I would have opened with Agri - AH - Bronze, building a workboat first to scout, followed by a worker. Also, you don't need Drama at all; Mysticism is fine for early border pops, especially as it gives +1 happy to CHM civs.
- Military: your units are idling in your cities when they should be out busting fog so that you can send out settlers unescorted. Don't pre-promote units, especially defensive promos like CG; units don't unfortify (any more) when promoted, so you can choose depending on the situation.
- Build order: Granaries are vital buildings because of the efficient growth they give and they should be whipped at the right time to allow pop re-growth soon after completion (see attached save). Hadrumetum didn't need to pop its borders, so a workboat should have been build 1 and probably build 2.
- Expansion: too slow. I've marked some possible cities and you should put units nearby to clear fog and grab them.
- Strategy: you don't seem to have a plan. Check Vel's strategy threads and look up approaches like the Philo slingshot. Aiming at certain medium term goals will help you make better choices in your play.
- Finally: try the opening again (trying to avoid using the knowledge you have from the first attempt) and compare the results.