PolyCast Episode 10: "Double Digits"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 10: "Double Digits"

Apolyton Civilization Site`s (ACS) official podcast reaches a milestone with its tenth episode now available for listening on-demand. In addition to `News` and `Modcast`, segments featured in this edition are `Research Lab`, `Mailbag` and `Senate` in "Double Digits". Co-hosted by Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders and Makahlua, total runtime is 55m10s (26.4MB).

PolyCast is a bi-weekly, roughly one-hour production in an effort to give the Civilization community now an interactive voice. Contributing greatly to the show`s interactive capability are means to call-in via Skype, telephone and email the co-hosts your questions or comments about Civ the game, community, or the show and Apolyton itself.

ACS is the first and to date only known Civ fansite to produce its own podcast.
    1 (atrocious)
    25.00%
    2 (dismal)
    0.00%
    3 (poor)
    0.00%
    4 (medicore)
    0.00%
    5 (average)
    25.00%
    6 (good)
    0.00%
    7 (very good)
    0.00%
    8 (excellent)
    0.00%
    9 (superior)
    0.00%
    10 (perfect)
    50.00%
    Last edited by DanQ; April 11, 2007, 23:02.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Summary of Topics

NEWS (04m11s)
    Civilization and its contents; Apolyton reviews Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar; and Take-Two Interactive announces fiscal 2006 financial results.

MODCAST (19m38s)
    Should Civ have siege units Civilization IV burnout.

RESEARCH LAB (32m15s)
    Underwater cities a la the Call to Power series.

MAILBAG (37m38s)
    The co-hosts answer a written-in question about their opinions on forbidden personality traits in CivIV.

SENATE (47m31s)
    What to do with veteran units in CivIV.
    Last edited by DanQ; March 23, 2007, 20:51.
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Imran wasn't in this episode because he plum forgot. I blame Dan in some way for that.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Imran wasn't in this episode because he plum forgot.

I blame Dan in some way for that.
        So we're still in the denial stage then...

Comment

Working...
        X