Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Around the Circle PBEM II

Please post trackers here from now on.
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

A new thread! So the old one isn't going to reach 10,000 posts then.
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

We could start a tracking thread in some obscure part of the forums and hope it isn't noticed.

Sent
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

To Rob

Mansa is being predictably useless - sending single knights into my territory. His cities have strong garrisons but I wonder if he has any SOD's elsewhere.

Comment

That's how the war between Metaliturtle and Mansa went on for ages. Each side kept sending one or two units across my territory to attack. Sometimes Metaliturtle's came back wounded but I think Mansa's troops all got killed, as far as I remember.

Comment

An interesting house rule would be to have stacks no larger than three units, to keep things a bit more even with the AI.

Comment

To Masuro

No religious nutters in my lands please!!

We are quite happy worshipping steaming piles of horse crap

By the way, Mansa Musa has a couple of largish stacks wandering aimlessly around my lands?????
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Who has religious nutters in your lands? My people are atheist so it's not me.

Comment

I had a couple of missionaries headed towards Saladin when Mansa declared war - so I had to send them in the opposite direction. Then Peter got a bit funny and closed his borders - seems he doesn't want to be buddhist. Don't worry about it, I've got better things to do than build any more missionaries right now.

To Rob

Comment

OK, I count 16 of Mansa's units inside my borders. Watch out!!!!

To Masuro

Comment

sent

Comment

Thanks for the info. If all his units are in Outer Mongolia I should have time to take one of his cities before they get back. Soon I will have cannons and it will be all over for him.

He just sent a catapult guarded by a knight. So he lost them both.

To Rob

Comment

To Masuro

Comment

sent-t-t-t-t-t

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                              X