All Around the Circle PBEM II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Masuro
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

It takes a long time for a captured town to recover. Especially if it's surrounded by large cities. Seville is getting nowhere quickly. Ugh.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

To Rob
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

To Masuro
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

To Masuro

Comment

To Rob

Mansa seems determined to make a nuisance of himself before he goes.

Comment

And what about Peter???

To Masuro

Comment

Julius asked for my help and I want to keep on good terms with him so . . .

Comment

I just made peace with Julius. Ah, poor Peter. Oh, well . . .

Comment

I'd be quite happy to see Julius and Peter stop fighting - they don't look like taking any cities from each other and Julius is getting the worst of the pillaging. I don't have any troops to spare to crush Peter until I finish off Mansa.

To Rob

Comment

Wait guys!!! Can't we give peace a chance???

To Masuro

Comment

I tried that but Alexander attacked me.

Comment

To Masuro

Comment

Working...
                                X